Thursday, January 20, 2011

New things that I am excited about:

In reference to my new year's resolution here are a few things that are keeping the positive vibes going...


1. Mint.com. Love it. That is all this "listing obsessed" girls is gonna say.

2. Next month I take my administrative credential test. Yes, that is PRINCIPAL Hamberlin to you kid...i hope.

3. A lot of my friends are having babies...and more babies is always so great. I just went to a shower and it was just fun. How cool is it to be in this part of life. I am really enjoying it.

4. There seems to be this wonderful force creating possibilities for Darren's career right now...lahuv it.

5. Antibiotics. Thank you.

6. The 70ish Degree weather we have been having. It is GLORIOUS!

7. MY new play structure shopping--kinda forget sometimes that it is for the kids. I am super duper excited about getting a rainbow---pictures coming soon!

8. The fact that I am three weeks into a fitness routine, and STICKING to it. wahoo and yipper-eeeeee!!

9. My treadmill, because let's face it. I wake up, take off my Jammie's, put on three sports bras, and shoes, and run in my underwear. It is quite a scene, and I DO NOT WANT TO SHARE IT WITH ANYONE. Or shall I say SUBJECT anyone to seeing it. HAHAHAAHAH.

10. People in my life that are SO GIVING! My Mom and Breanne, especially, for watching my kids while I educate tomorrows future. I love them so much for being so good to my kids. It KILLLLLLLLLLSSSS me everyday to leave them, but since they are with family, it makes it so much better. And of course, my ridiculously hard working, intelligent, handsome, charming, serviceable and sweet husband. Who works so DANG hard for this family and nearly tears up when he doesn't get to see his boys for one day. I love him.

2 comments:

Lesley Ann said...

Administrative credentials that is awesome!!!! Good Luck!!

Heather said...

This was a way cute list Tisha! I'm glad things are going so well for you guys.