Friday, January 07, 2011

CRAZY PILLS


In honor of what I just read on Amberli's blog....I wanted to share this thought---


OK--THERE is something biological going on!! The birds and fish in Arkansas are no match to the freakish week that I have had. Not a bad week, just insase! I CANNOT believe how bad this week has been as far as chaos. It is crazy--I feel like I am taking crazy pills!!!

My house is a disaster, my kids have been crazy, I missed TWO work meetings--that NEVER happens---ahhh!

1 comment:

Amberli said...

oh honey, i'm so glad i'm not the only one struggling with a crazy pill addiction lately. for real!!! brain DEAD! ok, let's get our lives under control together. i'm all about busting out some serious resolutions too! and just because i'm so self-defeatingly lame right now i'll even admit to you that i had to google the birds and fish thing in arkansas because i hadn't even heard of it. how pathetic is that? it's like i'm totally cut off from the world just trying to keep my head above water here in my own home. if the tv is on it's playing curious george. no grown news to keep me connected to the rest of humanity. help!