Tuesday, March 01, 2011

SO MUCH TO SAY

...and so little time.

The tooth:

well. Tanman has always struggled with that FRIGGIN tooth! Long, horrific, story short. He fell. It bled, it loosened, it was x-rayed, it is ok.

The test:

D took a test for a job. I took a test to become a principal. No results. PRAYING it all works out. SO GLAD THE SIX hours of essay questions is out of my life. SO grateful for Nananana and her amazing hospitality!

The storm:

three feet of snow. broken heater. 42 degree house. lots of shoveling. hating the snow. considering moving to a warmer climate FOR REAL--with my RA and D's (undiagnosed, but very real) seasonal depression---we may need to move someday.

The birthday:

not bad for 32. he got a massage, and a nice breakfast and dinner served to him. oh and a TERRORIZING TWO year old. sorry bout that.

I will update more later, with pics of course.

1 comment:

Darek and Amberli said...

Derelique: Happy 32 Deez. I wanted to be the first Wall Post wishing you happy b-day but hrs later in the day I realized I hadn't pressed "Send" on my phone. Stupid phone. Well if you guys are looking for "warmer weather" you can't get hotter than Vegas! Please move here. Fact, move in with us!