Friday, December 31, 2010

Much needed update

Tanner loves to read

Really loves it...

they love their brownie

Uncle Mark came to visit-Tan still asks for 'unklmrk.' And--despite the picture, Tennyson did enjoy the visit as well! Oh--and I did finally hang that picture correctly, it looks much better.

Flying angel is one of my fondest memories...and therefore, I subject my kids to it

I got that headboard at the thrift store for $8 and then spray painted it for $1...HA~love it!

I am so truly, madly, deeply in love--it makes savage garden sound like Tennyson--get it...haha

Papa's "cruck"--he loves this, and frankly, so do I!

Nana is the favorite..."nana's paws" is how he refers to his feet. NO JOKE.

The boys enjoyed meeting Santa, although Tan was a little confused as to why he looked SOOO familiar...(that is our good friend Blake)

I won the annual contest--SUPER

Potty training is going pretty well...he spends a lot of time half naked though....and he for SURE pooped on the floor. YEP, right in front of Darren. Siiiick.

New Christmas chairs...they are a hit!

Christmas with Nananana...sooo much fun!

Here is one of the pics from when the tree fell-but thanks to this nasty little storm, I may be getting the french doors and re-located deck that I have wanted for 4 years....


Since I have been working, the blog is severely neglected...here is a picture re-cap of the last few months. Life is pretty great despite the little bumps in my cobblestone road...ahhh, I wish I was in France...


2 comments:

Heather said...

Your family is adorable!!!!

Katherine said...

Hey Tish! I check in on your blog every once in a while, so I thought I'd say Hi! Your fam is beautiful. You're smiling face in these pictures bring back such great memories of us as tweens :) My dad would love the truck!! He had a cherry red on just like it (He's very specific about the wrap windows) when him and my mom were first married. He sold it to help with their finances. Man does he wish he still had that!

Hope you had wonderful holidays and Happy New Year. I hope 2011 brings you all wonderful days.

xoxo - Katherine