Monday, June 21, 2010

Feeling good

Well. Lately, I have been feeling so good that I just wanted to say YIPPIE for life. Little things have been just working out for us, and I feel so HAPPY for the small and LARGE blessings.


For example--
my new RA drug that costs $1700 per dose--I will take two shots per month--is now only FIVE DOLLARS per month for us thanks to an awesome program that they have set up for me.

And--
lately, we have been able to see family more frequently than usual...this is so nice. (wish this were true of d's family-we miss them)

and--
we were able to correct a mistake that I made regarding our health insurance, even though it was past open enrollment!

..and--
saturday, we scored some small things at yard sales and had a blast doing so. The kids totally cooperated, the weather was good, and prices were low....gotta love the combo there!

most of all-
Tanner and Tennyson bring a disgusting amount of joy to my heart!

see. they are little things, but they are making all the difference right now. I am so so grateful for the little things.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

It is so wonderful to hear you say that things are going well. I know most of 2009 and 2010 were not easy and I was worried about what you were up against. I love you guys and I'd REALLY like to chat with you soon. Either on the phone or video chat if you have it. Thank you for posting all the good news...now let's see more of those kids.

Margie and Mark said...

They say don't sweat the small stuff but It's the little things that count (and make a huge difference). How's that for cliches aplenty? :) So happy you're happy and life is sending you little gifts here and there! We love and miss you all.