Thursday, April 14, 2011

Umm. I am dying. (not really, nobody panic).

This morning, I walked out of my bathroom, dressed for work, and Tan man was lounging in my bed when he says COMPLETELY OUT OF THE BLUE--

"Mom, you look beautiful."

OH MY GOOOOOOODNESS....my heart is melting. Really. That is the best thing ANYONE has EVER said to me.

Sorry, D. He certainly trumps it all.

Where did he learn that??? How does a two year old even know to say that? Ahh. I am still smiling just thinking of how sweet it was. I did have to repeat it to clarify because I was so surprised by it--and he confirmed.

and just to prove to you how sincere he is ---I am (hesitantly) posting this picture of me---to show how NOT SO BEAUTIFUL I look today.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Aww! Little Tanner is SO right! You are so beautiful! What a sweet little boy.

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
W.B. said...

He has got the moves. Like father like son.